At BOUW Pty Ltd (BOUW) we respect and protect the privacy of individuals. BOUW is committed to ensuring that all directors and staff involved in the management of the company comply at all times with their obligations under the Privacy Act 1998, Privacy Amendment Act 2000 and Copyright Act 1968.
This Privacy Statement details how information about our visitors, current and past employees, contractors and sub-contractors is collected and used.
This Privacy Statement applies to the BOUW website, marketing activities, products and prospective, past and present employee details. For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website http://www.oaic.gov.au/.
Employees, Contactors and Sub-contractors:
BOUW collects and retains information about its employees, contractors and sub-contractors for the purpose of conducting its business and providing ongoing business services. BOUW may also hold information that has been provided by persons and companies who seek employment or a contractor relationship. This information is held within the framework of BOUW’s Privacy and Confidentiality policy.
BOUW takes every precaution to protect the confidentiality and security of the personal information of Website visitors, by using industry-standard security safeguards such as firewalls, coupled with carefully developed security procedures. These measures are designed to protect such information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration whilst that information is in BOUW’s care. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure so whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of information when you transmit it to us. Accordingly, any information which you send to us is transmitted at your own risk.
Retention and disposal of information
BOUW will only keep personal information it needs for the purpose for which it was collected. BOUW will securely dispose of such information when it has no further need to use it or is required by law to do so.
Disclosures and Transfers
BOUW does not disclose personal information to third parties except if;
- We have the individual’s permission to make the disclosure;
- The disclosure is permitted by law or mandatory professional standards;
- The disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or other disposition of all or part of our business or assets;
- The personal information to be disclosed is publicly available;
- The disclosure is reasonably necessary for the establishment or maintenance of legal claims;
- The disclosure is on a confidential basis to agents that we use in the ordinary course of operating our business such as for data processing, printing or mailing; or
- The disclosure is to persons or entities for which we are providing services, provided the disclosure is consistent with the purpose for which the personal information was obtained.
If an individual feels BOUW is not abiding by this Privacy Statement he or she should first contact BOUW by email at email@example.com.
If you have a complaint or enquiry;
Please contact our Privacy Contact Officer +61 449 834 217