DEFENCE DIVERSIFICATION cONSULTANCY
Defence and Government contracting has developed into a growing sector doubling its turnover in infrastructure in the next five years. This provides companies with an opportunity to diversify their business into the Defence sector with stable turnover. Contractors now have the opportunity to accelerate their strategy to break into this growing sector within the Australia and the Asia Pacific region.
DEFENCE DIVERSIFICATION CONSULTANCY
The Defence market has evolved in recent years with Defence and Government now spending significant budget on new acquisitions and its supporting infrastructure. The heightened security situation in the region will see more Defence opportunities become available, with not only Australian funding but funding from the US, Singapore and other allies investing in Defence Infrastructure and training facilities in particular ranges and training areas. Defence Capital Facilities and Infrastructure and International Policy Division manage these upcoming infrastructure projects are looking for new delivery partners to increase competition for the new pipeline of work forecast in the next two to five years. The key to diversification is to have the right people with the right knowledge and networks to lead you to success.
BOUW will guide you to fast track this process to secure contracts, steer your business around processes of Defence and Government procurement, and prepare base line systems and plans, to deliver a successful project.
BOUW’s team has previous success of diversifying businesses into new sectors including:
- Defence – Infrastructure, training areas, military schools and buildings
- Mining – Non-Process Engineering
- Papua New Guinea – Construction
- New Zealand – Construction and Education Sector
- Middle East – Defence Markets
BOUW is a specialist consultancy that has delivered success to companies to win tenders with Government and large commercial entities both in Australia and Asia Pacific region. BOUW services include:
- Writing tender strategic win plans
- Mentoring your Business Development team on what is required prior to tender
- Facilitating tender response plan, incorporating the strategic win plan requirements
- Review and mark up of your tender responses prior to submission as a potential tender review board member
- Training your team on what is required for Defence MC, HC and DSC tenders
- Training your bid team on key principals of answering tender questions
- Frank and honest feedback on your existing tending systems and process and guidance on improvements
Want to learn how to diversify into the defence sector?
Do you want to diversify your business with some Defence and Security Projects? Want to learn more about how Defence bidding works? Click the link below to download your free ebook.